Features and Options
- Field convertible for double acting or spring return (single acting) pneumatic actuators
- 1/2" DIN or strain relief connectors
- 120 VAC, 220 VAC, 24 VAC, 12 VDC and 24 VDC voltages available
- NEMA 4/4X or NEMA 7/9 coil options
- 100% continuous duty rating
- Easy mounting - NAMUR style means no extra piping or seals
- Fully mounted and tested on our pneumatic actuator packages
- Optional stainless steel housing for corrosive environments
Unit of Measure
BI-TORQ® Valve Automation offers two models of NAMUR mount solenoid valves that are available in 120 VAC, 220 VAC, 12 VDC, 24 VDC and 24 VAC voltages. Both our QC and AV series NAMUR mount solenoids are suitable for all BI-TORQ® pneumatic actuator models. (Note: an adapter block is required on the BI-32, BI-200, and BI-270.) Both series come with either DIN or strain relief connectors. Special connectors with flying leads are available as well.
Both units are universal 3 and 4-way solenoids that can be converted easily in the field. BI-TORQ® factory-trained personnel assemble and test all solenoid units on our pneumatic actuators before shipping.