Features and Options
- Epoxy-coated aluminum or all stainless steel housing
- Open-Closed dome indicator (standard)
- NAMUR mount
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and hardware
- NEMA 4/4X or 7/9 enclosures
- Mechanical, proximity or inductive switches
- 3-position dribble control
- 4-20 mA feedback
- ASi interface
- Pre-wired PCB module
- Easy set cams
- Multiple conduit entries
Unit of Measure
|Materials of Construction||
BI-TORQ® Valve Automation's CAB and XAB position limit switches have been a high-quality part of our product line for over a decade. This series includes an epoxy-coated aluminum housing with options for 2 SPDT and 2 DPDT mechanical, or SPST and 2 SPST proximity type. Reed and inductive switches are also available.
Enclosures come either weatherproof NEMA 4X as a standard on the CAB or NEMA 7/9 on the XAB for hazardous locations. Options for integrated solenoids, ASi interface and DeviceNet are available for the CAB and XAB series switches. This series carries UL and CENELEC approvals with CE or ATEX approved switches upon request.
All of BI-TORQ® Valve Automation's limit switches are available for mounting on manual ball and butterfly valves.