Features and Specifications (115 VAC Model)
- On-board red and green LED indicators for on-off signals
- Easy wiring to removable terminal strips with only 4 contact points
- Deadband and non-interactive zero and span for simple field calibration
- Multiple boards can be connected in parallel to a common command signal
- Built-in 24 VDC utility supply can provide power for 4-20 mA input or output signal, or a feedback potentiometer
- No external motor resistors are required
Unit of Measure
BI-TORQ® Valve Automation offers a high quality Peaktronics on-board controller used for proportional positioning of split phase AC motors. This allows an operator to modulate a control valve throughout the full 0º to 90º range. An external command signal of 0-10 VDC, 1-5 VDC, or 4-20 mA can be used to compare feedback signal from a potentiometer. The controller board can make any of BI-TORQ®'s electric actuators the ideal unit for applications requiring precise control, including:
|Features and Options (115 VAC Model)||
The modulating service option changes the duty cycle to 75% and doubles the cycle time.
Also available in DC power.