Features and Options
- Automatically returns manual valve to pre-designated open or closed position when operator releases the handle
- Up to 800 inch pounds of torque
- ISO mount versions available for direct mounting to true ISO mount ball and butterfly valves
- Weatherproof sealed spring housing to prevent corrosion
- Stainless steel lever and output shaft
Unit of Measure
BI-TORQ® Valve Automation's spring return "deadman" handles will help you meet OSHA requirements or plant specifications where a manual valve must return to a designated position after operation. Unlike a standard lever handle or gear operator that remains in the last position, these handles ensure that the valve will always spring return to its original starting position.
Spring handles are available for all quarter-turn valve types and models through 800 inch pounds output torque. Our ISO model direct mounts to many ISO 5211 quarter-turn valves or we can manufacture mounting kits to fit virtually any valve either already in service or new out of the box.