Features and Options
- Aluminum, cast iron and stainless steel gear operators with handwheels
- Torque outputs up to 48000 inch pounds
- Customized machining of drive bushings to fit virtually any butterfly valve
- Mounting kits are available to mount gears to valves with non-ISO pads
- Special extensions for buried service or to raise the handwheel to where an operator can reach it
- Optional chainwheels and tee-handles for overhead pipeline applications
- Available on our MY, PY or PP-series butterfly valves or customized for any other manufacturer's butterfly valves
Unit of Measure
|With Aluminum Gear Operator||
|With Cast Iron Gear Operator||
|Part Number Note||
Choose "W" for wafer style and "L" for lug style.
All assembly part numbers above indicate EPDM seats; for BUNA, change "E" to "N"; for Viton change "E" to "V"; for TFE change "E" to "T".