Features and Options
- Automated butterfly valve packages available from 2" through 12" (up to 24" upon request)
- Pneumatic double acting and spring return actuators, or electric actuators in AC and DC voltages
- Wafer or lug style connections with metric (DN) connections
- Cast iron bodies and standard SS disc and stem
- Direct mount ISO design on most models
- EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton and TFE seat options to suit virtually any application
- Factory assembled and tested
- Large inventory for same day shipment on many models
- Limit switches, modulating positioners, NAMUR solenoids and many other custom options available
Unit of Measure
Besides our standard butterfly valves, BI-TORQ® Valve Automation also offers BFVs with metric (DN) connections. This option is ideal for equipment manufactured in Europe or Asia but installed in North America. We have a large stock of wafer style metric valves for quick replacement of units that otherwise have long lead times from overseas.
As is the case with our standard assemblies, we offer complete butterfly valve packages with pneumatic or electric actuators to fit a wide variety of applications. With standard stainless steel discs, choices of EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton or TFE seats, and wafer or lug style connections, we can provide a butterfly valve to suit your needs.
All of our units are fully assembled and tested by our factory-trained personnel, giving you confidence that you will receive a product ready to drop right into line. Besides our standard assemblies, we also offer customized automated valve packages to suit virtually any application.